Air Arms Quick Fill with Pressure Gauge Kit
Details regarding listing image
Important information about receiving your order, please check the "shipping / delivery" tab below to find out more.
Air Arms Quick Fill with Pressure Gauge Kit - by Lane
To fit Air Arms branded airguns - see order form for available models / stock status details.
Through popular request, we have designed and manufactured this two in one quick-fill and pressure gauge unit. It is most often used when either an internally or externally fitted regulator is installed into your airgun. This product allows the shooter to read off the air pressure contained within the airgun's reservoir - typically used in airguns where the stock pressure gauge is located after that of the regulator position but not strictly limited to this.
The main benefits obtained by installing this item are as follows:
- Accurate reading of the air pressure contained within the non regulated portion of the air reservoir (as with the vast majority of airgun setups)
- Fill probe fitting type for ease of function when replenishing the air reservoir, no tool / spanners required
- An integral dust cover for additional protection of the internal mechanical workings of the airgun - to keep unwanted dirt or rogue particles from entering the cylinder thus safeguarding the internal workings of the airgun system
The unit itself features a sleek design, with the main body anodized black with the pressure gauge and filler cover being in durable black Acetal so as any knocks sustained by the fore action will not show.
The unit comes as a kit and is a quick swap component making it a simple installation procedure for anyone competent enough to take on simple mechanical jobs. A manual is available and comes as part of the kit you shall receive in the post.
Sold as a DIY (install it yourself) kit, this item ships with the following:
- Pressure gauge unit
- Full seal kit
- Filling probe
- Spare o-ring seals kit
- Link to web instruction manuals
Details regarding listing image
Some products may arrive as a slight variation to the listing image shown, this is based on the specific order details filled out by you the customer during checkout and is also due to continuous product design and developement. As the manufacturer, we reserve the right to alter materials relating to developing, designing, redesigning, modifying, manufacturing or marketing our current or new products.
Details regarding shipping / delivery
We ship all products via Royal Mail UK postal service
- FREE Worldwide shipping via registered mail / airmail secured is offered on all regulator kits sold.
- All other accessories / kits are marked as price + shipping charges, orders over the value of £30.00 are automatically shipped by registered mail / airmail secured service.
Speed of processing
- The majority of orders are processed and shipped in under 24 hours of payment being received, this is subject to a working week day (Monday to Friday) and the working hours / availability of our local post office.
Delivery time frame
- Delivery to within the United Kingdom is sent out as "2nd Class Tracked" and generally takes 3-4 working days.
- For customers within Europe we send via "Air Mail Tracking / Signed" which also requires a signature on arrival and generally takes about 6-8 days.
- Worldwide shipping is sent using "Royal Mail International Tracked / Signed" that can take between 10-18 days - delivery time however is only approximate from our experience.
- We do not guarantee delivery time as it always depends upon your countries postal service / customs / TAX’s practices etc..
Customers looking for further details, please see our Shipping Information page.