Kevlar Pull-through Barrel Cleaning Kit
Details regarding listing image/s
Important information about receiving your order, please check the "delivery details" tab below to find out more.
Orders dispatched same day Mon-Fri
Customers can qualify for same day dispatch by placing their order before 16:00 Mon-Fri (Greenwich Mean Time).
Worldwide delivery with Royal Mail
Regulating airguns in over 140 countries worldwide!
Kevlar Pull-through Barrel Cleaning Kit
One pull-through to rule them all, suitable for use in a wide range of airguns, shotguns, rifles and other such firearms.
Manufactured by hand, this item has been designed purposely to feature no metal components - so as not to catch or scratch upon your firearm's action or stock!
Unlike other cleaning pull-throughs on the market, this item is designed to be pliable and malleable for ease of use. Made from Para-aramid synthetic fiber (Kevlar), it offers the user a stronger, longer lasting, durable and resilient solution to barrel cleaning which is guaranteed to perform in the most extensive and rigorous of conditions. If used with the right care, customers can expect a life time of usage.
Kevlar pull-through: An extremely tough double looped cord used for cleaning out lead particles and general fouling from within a firearm's barrel. Sold as one size fits all, the length of the Kevlar cord is appropriate for barrels no longer than 30 inches or 76 centimeters in length (from breech to end of muzzle).
A reversible design for use with a single or double pulling loop, resistance to stretch, friction, fire, water and general wear and tear through heavy and continuous usage. 100% Kevlar construction with an internal water proof beeswax coating - this product contains a braided, yellow coloured, high tensile inner Kevlar cord (rated up to 150 lbs of pulling tension) which then features a tightly wound serving string (dark green and also made from Kevlar) which provides the ultimate protection from constant rubbing and abrasion. The materials selected are unbelievably strong for its application yet soft enough so as not to damage a barrel's rifling or crown in any way.
Suitable for use in a wide range of airguns, shotguns, rifles and other such firearms:
Spring guns (fixed or break barrel)
PCP (single or multi-shot) .177 up to .357 (9mm)
.22 up to 28g
.17 up to .44cal
Delrin Handle: Polyoxymethylene (POM), also known as acetal, polyacetal and polyformaldehyde, an engineering thermoplastic used in precision parts requiring high stiffness, low friction, and excellent dimensional stability.
Cleaning cloth: Lint free cleaning cloth for less hassle and less mess. This cloth is cut to size by the customer with the use of our cleaning cloth sizing template which comes included, the template is meant as a rough guide for the approximation of cloth size needed as per your firearm's caliber.
This is dependent upon the details supplied during the ordering process (full kit, handle and cord only / amount of cleaning cloth etc.)
Selecting a "full kit" would consist of the following:
- 1 X Kevlar pull-through
- 1 X Plastic handle (Delrin / Polyoxymethylene)
- 5 X Cleaning cloth (comes as sheets) - 5 sheets are the equivalent to buying 250 Standard "Napier" cleaning patches!
- Cleaning cloth sizing template
Details regarding listing image
Some products may arrive as a slight variation to the listing image shown, this is based on the specific order details filled out by you the customer during checkout and is also due to continuous product design and developement. As the manufacturer, we reserve the right to alter materials relating to developing, designing, redesigning, modifying, manufacturing or marketing our current or new products.
Details regarding shipping
We ship all products via Royal Mail UK postal service
- FREE Worldwide shipping via registered mail / airmail secured is offered on all regulator kits sold.
- All other accessories / kits are marked as price + shipping charges, orders over the value of £30.00 are automatically shipped by registered mail / airmail secured service.
Speed of processing
- The majority of orders are processed and shipped in under 24 hours of payment being received, this is subject to a working week day (Monday to Friday) and the working hours / availability of our local post office.
Delivery time frame
- Delivery to within the United Kingdom is sent out as "2nd Class Tracked" and generally takes 3-4 working days.
- For customers within Europe we send via "Air Mail Tracking / Signed" which also requires a signature on arrival and generally takes about 6-8 days.
- Worldwide shipping is sent using "Royal Mail International Tracked / Signed" that can take between 10-18 days - delivery time however is only approximate from our experience.
- We do not guarantee delivery time as it always depends upon your countries postal service / customs / TAX’s practices etc..
Customers looking for further details, please see our Shipping Information page.