De-Pinger / De-Twanger (All PCP Airguns / Models)
Details regarding listing image
Important information about receiving your order, please check the "delivery details" tab below to find out more.
Orders dispatched same day Mon-Fri
Customers can qualify for same day dispatch by placing their order before 16:00 Mon-Fri (Greenwich Mean Time).
Worldwide delivery with Royal Mail
Regulating airguns in over 140 countries worldwide!
De-Pinger / De-Twanger - by Lane
To fit all PCP airguns and models - see order form for custom specifications.
Some airguns can make a horrid ding, ping or twang after being discharged. This audible noise is caused by a resonance in the air reservoir being transferred into the stock which then acts like a sounding board (tuning fork).
Robert started making these de-pinger / de-twanger / resonators 20+ years ago, the design incorporates two small air holes in an offset position which reduce more resonance than other de-pingers that feature just a single, central air hole. This item is sure to stop any resonance caused by the outlet valve and air within the reservoir to create a more enjoyable and quieter shooting experience.
Delrin construction (known as Acetal, Polyacetal and Polyformaldehyde) - an engineering thermoplastic used in precision parts requiring high stiffness, low friction and excellent dimensional stability. An o-ring seal helps seat the unit in place prior to the outlet valve housing, deciding to choose higher quality Viton o-ring seals provide longer life expectancy than what standard rubber o-ring seals would ever provide.
These are stocked for most PCP reservoir tubes that fall between 31.75mm (largest) and 18mm (smallest). Please fill out the order form above carefully, you can specify a custom internal tube diameter to save any guess work. We do keep a record of tube diameter as per brand and model of airgun, however these can sometimes vary between versions from the dates by which they were manufactured!
- De-pinger x1
- Viton o-ring seal
Details regarding listing image
Some products may arrive as a slight variation to the listing image shown, this is based on the specific order details filled out by you the customer during checkout and is also due to continuous product design and developement. As the manufacturer, we reserve the right to alter materials relating to developing, designing, redesigning, modifying, manufacturing or marketing our current or new products.
Details regarding shipping
We ship all products via Royal Mail UK postal service
- FREE Worldwide shipping via registered mail / airmail secured is offered on all regulator kits sold.
- All other accessories / kits are marked as price + shipping charges, orders over the value of £30.00 are automatically shipped by registered mail / airmail secured service.
Speed of processing
- The majority of orders are processed and shipped in under 24 hours of payment being received, this is subject to a working week day (Monday to Friday) and the working hours / availability of our local post office.
Delivery time frame
- Delivery to within the United Kingdom is sent out as "2nd Class Tracked" and generally takes 3-4 working days.
- For customers within Europe we send via "Air Mail Tracking / Signed" which also requires a signature on arrival and generally takes about 6-8 days.
- Worldwide shipping is sent using "Royal Mail International Tracked / Signed" that can take between 10-18 days - delivery time however is only approximate from our experience.
- We do not guarantee delivery time as it always depends upon your countries postal service / customs / TAX’s practices etc..
Customers looking for further details, please see our Shipping Information page.