From Our Door to Yours: Delivery Times Explained
We ship all orders within 24 hours, Monday through Friday. If we receive an order over the weekend, we'll ship it on Monday. We use registered or airmail secured services through www.royalmail.com. Some countries have tracked delivery, while others are signed for only. We've had a 100% success rate with only three international orders not being delivered or returned in 22 years! For more information, visit our Delivery & Returns page.
- United Kingdom: Tracked packet delivery takes 3-4 working days
- Europe: Delivery is tracked and signed for and takes about 5-8 working days
- Worldwide: Delivery is sent as tracked and signed or just signed, depending on availability. Delivery time averages 14-22 working days
Your Guide to Receiving Orders
All regulator orders are sent tracked or signed for upon delivery. Remember to take any necessary actions in your country to receive your package, such as collecting or arranging for delivery of a tracked or signed package.
Please check your package immediately upon receipt. If your package is visibly damaged or open and does not contain the items you ordered, log a complaint with the postal service for damaged or missing items.
If we accidentally send you the wrong order, please let us know as soon as possible and include the time and date of your original order. We'll build you a second order and ship it as soon as you return the original order to us. Please send the items back to us using airmail and mark the package as "returned to manufacturer". Don't forget to email us proof of posting with tracking details via a scanned or photographed copy of the postage receipt.
Need to Make a Return? Here's How
- We do not accept that customer damaged or used products are eligible for refund.
- We (Staff) do not accept / sign for deliveries of items returned where the correct postage has not been applied in full.
- We (Staff) do not accept / sign for deliveries of returned items where Customs Duty Fees have been applied as the package is not clearly labeled as a returned item.
- Items being returned from outside the UK / Great Britain should be VERY CLEARLY MARKED as shown below (Please grab / copy and paste CLEARLY onto your return):
- Contains products manufactured solely in the UK by Lane Regulators VAT No 272 5745 84 being returned under warranty agreement for repair / refund.