Our Hammer Weights and Spring Guides are the perfect upgrade for any shooter looking to improve their shot-to-shot consistency and accuracy. Designed and CNC made in the UK, this high-quality accessory is made from brass, selected for its weight and corrosion resistance.
Approximate Weights (in grams)
- 1mm Preload 4.20
- 2mm Preload 4.40
- 3mm Preload 4.64
- 4mm Preload 4.83
- 5mm Preload 4.98
This item is to be installed either at the front or rear of the hammer spring. Depending on which configuration you choose, will alter the type of performance you can expect.
- Hammer weights "add weight" to the front of the hammer spring. This additional weight will effect the amount of time the valve stays open (these guides are made in brass for the extra weight the material provides).
- Preloaded spring guides that are installed at the rear of the spring "add additional tension" to the hammer spring itself. By installing the guide this way, users can expect a faster lock time (time between pulling the trigger and the pellet leaving the muzzle) as well as an increase in power output. The higher the preload, the more tension on the hammer spring = more power.
- This item is to replace the original "removable" plastic guide that comes fitted as standard
It's important to note that the higher the preload, the more tension on the hammer spring and therefore, the more power you'll get. Be sure to check your results with a chronograph to ensure you're within your country's power limits.
What You'll Receive
- 1x Hammer Weight / Spring Guide
We ship all orders within 24 hours, Monday through Friday. If we receive an order over the weekend, we'll ship it on Monday. We use registered or airmail secured services through www.royalmail.com. Some countries have tracked delivery, while others are signed for only. We've had a 100% success rate with only three international orders not being delivered or returned in 22 years! For more information, visit our Delivery & Returns page.
- United Kingdom: Tracked packet delivery takes 3-4 working days
- Europe: Delivery is tracked and signed for and takes about 5-8 working days
- Worldwide: Delivery is sent as tracked and signed or just signed, depending on availability. Delivery time averages 14-22 working days
- We accept all major credit and debit cards through PayPal: Through PayPal's secure payment portal.
- All transactions made through PayPal are completely safe and secure: PayPal uses SSL (secure sockets layer technology) to encrypt your personal and financial information, so you can be confident that your transaction is fully protected.
- Both customers and sellers are insured for PayPal transactions: This means that in the unlikely event that something goes wrong with your purchase, you'll be covered by PayPal's purchase protection policy.
If you do not have a PayPal account you can still make payment using all major credit and debit cards. To do this, simply select the "Pay by Debit or Credit Card" option during the payment process. This will allow you to complete your purchase using your preferred payment method.